Director of Ortho-Kinetics® Training, Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer/Therapist, Instructor
Cecil Hightower, Director of Ortho-Kinetics® Training and Vice President of Systems Analysis and Integration for TELOS Consulting, holds a B.S. in Psychology from Southern Methodist University. He has been professionally managing Personal Training Departments, as well as practicing personal training for over 12 years. Cecil currently presides over the Professional Training department at TELOS Fitness Center, and is part of the TELOS Consulting team with responsibilities including; designing and implementing operational models for Personal Training departments, training / educating current and incoming Personal Trainers, equipment recommendations and facility design layout, business strategies, and staff development. Cecil’s knowledge, industry expertise and experience as a competitive athlete have helped him formulate a successful and systematic approach to the business of Personal Training.
- Named one of America’s 100 best trainers by Men’s Journal, and one of Dallas’ top five trainers by D Magazine.
- Recognized speaker at IHRSA, Dallas Mania, and the Cooper Institute.
- Featured author in Inform Magazine.
- Muscle Activation Techniques (MAT) Specialist.
- Certified in Biomechanics of Resistance Training through the Cooper Institute for Aerobic Research.
- International Certifying Instructor and Presenter for the Cooper Institute for Aerobic Research “Biomechanics of Resistance Training” and “Optimal Performance Training” courses.
- Developed and Implemented the Nova 7 Award Winning “Spartan Training Program” and “Ortho-Kinetics® Assessment Procedures” for the Professional Training staff at TELOS Fitness Center.
To schedule an Ortho-Kinetics® Assessment with Cecil, please call (972) 386-2580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.