Lead Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer/Therapist, Instructor
Matt Lindenmeyer serves as Lead Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer/Therapist for TELOS Fitness Center. Matt received a B.S in Exercise Science from The University of Texas at Arlington where he also played Division I Baseball. He has been personal training for ten years and working as an Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer & Therapist for eight years at the TELOS Fitness Center. In his current role as a Lead Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer/Therapist, Matt interviews potential employees, mentors new trainers, co-ordinates the continuing education topics and contributes to ongoing research and curriculum as well as continuing to work with a large variety of clients. His specialty as an Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer & Therapist lies in his talent for identifying and correcting muscular imbalances in order to improve the movement ability of his clients and help them reach optimal performance.
Matt also helps coordinates the continuing education programs for the Ortho-Kinetics® Institute. In this role he has provided numerous presentations, lectures and workshops for both new and highly advanced trainers. He also has written numerous articles for newsletters, websites and magazines for a number of organizations addressing a wide scope of topics and communicating to a large variety of people including youths, seniors, sedentary, highly active, and the competitive athletes.
- 7 Years Experience in Personal Training
- Published Author for Inform Magazine
- Certifying Instructor for TELOS Fitness Center
- Collegiate Athlete
- Specialist in Three Soft Tissue Modalities (MAT, ART, LMT)
- Contributor for Northern Texas PGA newsletter
- Contributor for Ortho-Kinetics® Continuing Education Series and Author for TELOS Fitness Center Monthly Newsletter
- Presenter for TELOS Consulting and the Ortho-Kinetics® Institute.
To schedule an Ortho-Kinetics® Assessment with Matt, please call (972) 386-2580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.