The Experts Behind Your Ortho-Kinetics® Personal Training
The Ortho-Kinetics® certified training staff is comprised of elite career professionals from all over the country. Our goal is that no matter where you live, work, or play, with the assistance of our staff, you can have access to an integrated fitness system dedicated to helping you accomplish your wellness goals.
The Ortho-Kinetics® requirements include extensive formal education, a minimum of two nationally recognized personal training certifications, and advanced specialty certifications in the areas of “Biomechanics” and “Optimal Performance Training.” Led by internationally known author, speaker and fitness expert Everett Aaberg, many of the top Ortho-Kinetics® Trainers travel to provide continuing education for fitness organizations, health clubs, and universities.
Meet Your DALLAS, TEXAS Ortho-Kinetics® Trainers:
- Cecil Hightower, Director of Ortho-Kinetics® Training/Therapy, Instructor
- Daniel Tague, Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer
- Everett Aaberg, Founder and CEO of Ortho-Kinetics®, Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer/Therapist
- Glenn Haugk, Lead Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer/Therapist, Instructor
- Jarrod Brock, Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer
- Jessica Gore, Lead Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer
- Leroy Sam, Ortho-Kinetics Trainer®/Clinical & Massage Therapist
- Matt Lindenmeyer, Lead Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer/Therapist, Instructor
- Paige Cervantes, Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer/Therapist
- Tyler Lindenmeyer, Ortho-Kinetics® Trainer
- Wes Cade, Ortho-Kintetics® Trainer/Therapist